dimanche 27 juillet 2008

An Account of the Religious Houses, Formerly Situated on the Eastern Side of the River Witham

London, R. Spencer, 1846.

Auteur : Rev. Geo. Oliver

In-8 de XVIII-187 pp. + 4 pp. de catalogue d'éditeur.

Le Révérend George Oliver s'était spécialisé dans l'étude de la Franc-Maçonnerie, ainsi que l'indiquent plusieurs de ses titres :
  • The Historical Landmarks of Masonry
  • The History of Initiation
  • The Antiquities of Freemasonry
  • The Star in the East
  • The History of Freemasonry, from 1829 to 1841
  • The Theocratic Philosophy of Freemasonry
  • Signs and Symbols
  • An Apology for the Freemasons
  • History of the Witham Lodge, n° 374
  • Account of the Centenary of the Witham Lodge, n° 374
  • Ornaments, Furniture and Jewels
  • The Spirit of Masonry
  • The Masonic Manual, or Lectures on Freemasonry